Friday 9 January 2015

Unit 30 Task 2 P2

 P2


Graphic Type
Describe how the graphic is constructed and why you chose the graphic type
How will the final file be saved?
Internet Graphic
Bitmap
Bitmap graphics are structured as little squares of colour that make up and image. These are known as pixels and make the image clearer. I chose this graphic type for the internet graphic as it makes the image look better online and the size of the graphic will not be enlarged and won’t become pixelated.
I would save the final file as a JPEG.
Van sign graphic
Vector
Vector Graphics are structured as points,lines or curves. They do not produce pixels when the image is enlarged. I would choose this for the van sign as the company logo and images would be clearer and the outline of shapes would be clearer.
I would save the final file as PDF.
Brochure
Vector and Bitmap
For the brochure I would use both vector and Bitmap graphics as for the writing I would use vector and for the images it would be bitmap. Also for the company logo I would use vector graphics.
I would save the final file as a PDF as it would keep the file in the original format.

1 comment:

  1. www: for P2 you are expected to explain how different types of graphic images relate to file formats. This is covered accurately in the 3 examples above.

    ReplyDelete